Looking for a fun outdoor teenager activity for a couple of hours entertainment?
There are lots of clubs and activities for children under 12 but the options are more limited for teenager activities. We have the perfect solution to tick all the boxes. Phones are allowed – in fact they are essential – that’s selling point number one! This teenager activity gets you outdoors; provides an adventure with friends; is sneakily educational and teaches teens how to navigate around the backstreets of London or York.
This fun, engaging and unique experience lasts 2 – 3 hours and is great value for money at only £16.50 per person.
The Hunt is unguided, so we recommend that an adult is present for younger teens.
An adventure with friends
Grab your friends to explore London or York whilst solving riddles and having fun along the way.
This isn’t a walk in the park, this is getting outdoors with a purpose! You have a crime that needs solving.
Discover a new side to a city
StreetHunt Games takes place in central London or York and it takes you to corners you didn’t even know existed.
You MUST use your phone!
Yes, your phone is essential in this mission. You will need to find locations to unlock clues.
Find the clues
Finding the clues and solving the riddles is the name of the game. But you must hurry – it’s a race against the clock.
Solve the crime
Can you work together to solve the crime? Who are the budding detectives amongst you? You’re about to find out!
How does StreetHunt Games, the unique teenager activity work?
The hunt is unguided, which means that teens can complete the hunt on their own. Teens can make their own way to the start of the hunt and follow the instructions – it’s a complete adventure! For younger teens, we recommend that an adult is present.
- It is ideal for groups of 3 – 5 players, but if there are lots of friends or if it’s a birthday party, we can split the group into smaller teams
- When playing in multiple teams, set off with 2/3 minutes between teams
- There’s a built in option to have a pub stop (usually 30-45 minutes) but for teens a café on Fleet Street is a great option or they can play straight through
- If there is more than one team, we’ll provide a team ranking on completion (for the competitive ones out there to know how they did against the rest of the team!)
- It’s so easy – all players needs to do is get to the starting point of the game with a phone and we’ll do the rest for you!
Special occasions and teens birthday parties
- For an additional cost, there’s the option to have a StreetHunt Games host who will greet the teams at the start, and be on hand throughout, provide a memento video of the event (if desired) and announce the winner at the end
- We can organise prizes for the winning team tied into the theme of the game
- If you would like to celebrate at the end of the hunt with food and drinks, we have 10% discounts with local venues in the area. Just let us know and we can do the rest.
See recent testimonials below with many more on TripAdvisor and Google or read more about ideas for teens in school holidays here.
As Featured In
I loved it!
Really fun idea and a way to get together with friends and a fun way to explore London. Never seen anything like this before. I think it will be a big hit. We all had a great time thanks so much.
Unique and so much fun!
The kids absolutely loved the experience and were definitely buzzing! It was rather unique, plus they got to explore London while solving riddles and having fun. I’ve recommended it to my friends.
Fantastic day with teenagers in London!
Something interesting to do with the teenagers Fantastic time today with our teenage daughters. Both were really engaged and we all had a great time as a family.
It’s the next big boom after escape rooms.
It was a really good, and cheap, day out for me and my family during the kids holidays. I think this concept is going to go nuts and there will be at least one version in every major city.