StreetHunt Terms and Conditions
- The brand and trading name “StreetHunt” is owned and operated by Sturge Productions Limited (company number 11044943), registered in England.
- By participating in StreetHunt you agree that neither StreetHunt nor any person associated with StreetHunt will be liable to you for any direct or indirect damages that arise. The StreetHunt games take place on the streets, and it is the responsibility of every player to ensure their own personal safety whilst participating in the game. You agree to communicate this to any player involved in your booking.
- All content included on this site and any subdomains (www.streethuntgames.com) is copyright of Sturge Productions Limited.
- The StreetHunt experience is outdoors and therefore weather can influence enjoyment. If you wish to cancel due to weather or any other reason, please provide at least 48 hours’ notice and we can offer a refund in full or rearrange your start time. If you wish to cancel after this point, we are not able to provide a refund but can rearrange for another time or day, subject to availability.
- Any age restrictions on our games are highlighted on this website at the time of booking.
- The Hunts can involve adult themes so we recommend considering this at the time of booking to ensure there is nothing that would upset any players. If you have any questions on the content and whether it will be suitable under your circumstances, please contact us.
- From time to time the location answers required in the games may be unreachable/inaccessible due to factors outside of our control (such as building work, road closures). We will do everything possible to adapt the game to take this into account but won’t be liable for refunds for anything out of our direct control.
- These terms and conditions may change from time to time but the website always contains the most up to date version.