The Case of Colombia’s Finest – Scavenger Hunt London
Can you spill the beans on what’s happening in Jim Robusta’s coffee company in this outdoor scavenger hunt in London?
Start location: Shoe Lane Library, Blackfriars
Recommended Age: 13+ (suitable for friends, families, dates and corporate team events)
Number of People: 2 -150! We recommend 2-6 players per team. Larger groups are split into multiple teams. For groups of 10+ people, see our group and corporate packages.
Duration: 2 hours (excluding optional breaks)
Price: £16.50 per player
Price includes a StreetHunt memento photo
- We stop taking online bookings 16 hours before but if you want to play on the day drop us an email at email@example.com and we’ll do what we can to book you in
- If there’s a group of more than 10 players email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll assist you to divide into teams with staggered start times
- Your team play the role of a well-connected private investigator. We recommend team sizes of up to 4 but if there are more of you, divide into competing teams to add an extra dimension to your Hunt
- Colombia’s Finest is a self-guided outdoor scavenger hunt in London with a twist – there’s no interaction with anyone outside of your team
- You’ll receive all the info you need ahead of your Hunt day.
- Let us know if it’s a surprise for your team-mates and we can amend the timing of when they’ll receive the emails.
- Each player receives a unique link to access the game ahead of your booking date. We recommend each player experiences the Hunt on their own device while working together in your team
- You meet your ‘virtual’ contacts via a web-browser on your smartphone (make sure you have a fully charged phone with internet access and ideally a portable charger)
- You can break anytime and we provide recommendations to suit any budget within the game area
- If you get stuck on any questions, hints and skips are available
- The game could end in various locations but it will be within the area marked on the map image above
- The game is in a well lit area so can be played after sunset – a phone torch may come in handy for a couple of clues
- This Scavenger Hunt in London is brilliant for friends, colleagues, dates and families (13+ children given the adult nature of the content)
There are no downsides to the Game, but on the upside there is exercise, fresh air, walking down streets that Dickens once walked, Samuel Pepys visited, and Dr Johnson lived in. What they have produced is something that produces a lot of laughs, a lot of hidden history, and a bringing together of family and friends working as a team.