YOUR TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITY IN LONDON STARTS HERE – FOR 10 TO 150+ PEOPLE!
Here at StreetHunt Games, we find that many businesses, of all sizes, come to us in need of a team building activity that appeals to everyone and is a fun way of building stronger team connections. We provide engaging outdoor, social, self-guided mysteries set around captivating locations – think grown-up scavenger hunt meets escape room meets murder mystery, played outside across a city. All you need is a phone and a sense of adventure.
StreetHunt Games is the perfect activity that will challenge and excite your team – and we can organise everything for you! All you’ll need to do is get everyone together on the day. Read on or just drop us a quick email email@example.com with your requirements.
Is your team ready for the challenge?
1. Gather your team
Choose your Hunt and split your group into teams of 2 to 6 players to solve the crime across London or York. This is an outdoor, inclusive and social team building activity.
2. Crack the case
Each team sets off a few minutes apart and you work together. Will your team gather enough information to crack the case before time runs out?
3. Discover hidden locations
Using your phones, your team will navigate to hidden locations across historic London or York to find the clues.
4. A race against time
Each Hunt lasts for 1 – 2 hours, depending on the Hunt, and you can extend it by choosing to stop at one of our iconic haunts along the way.
5. Celebrate your success
At the end of the Hunt, compare notes and celebrate team successes at a choice of fantastic venues which offer StreetHunters food and drink discounts.
6. We organise everything
With our group package we can organise everything – from setting up teams, arranging prizes, booking food and drink requirements and we can even create a memento video of your event!
“We had a FANTASTIC time. Challenging group to engage as it was a mix of age ranges, interests and personalities, but everyone loved it.”
The best inclusive, feel-good team building activity
- Gather into teams of 2 – 6 people.
- In The Case of Colombia’s Finest step into the shoes of a private investigator and reach out to your network of contacts to unearth the guilty parties and solve the murder mystery. Starting near Blackfriars you’ll travel through the historic streets around St Paul’s and Fleet Street.
- In Will Breaker (available in London) your Uncle’s virtual ‘contacts’ are ready at hidden locations in London to give you puzzles your Uncle has left you. You need to locate them and crack the codes before the time runs out. Starting near Holborn you’ll travel through the historic streets of Bloomsbury.
- Using an interactive map, teams are alerted when their virtual contacts have information to share.
- Each team’s mission is to crack the case from the information provided by these contacts.
- You need to navigate to each location, find the clue, then solve it.
- Stop for a tipple at an old hidden haunt to compare notes.
- Will teams have enough information to crack the case before time runs out?
- Victorious or not, celebrate with your group over food and drinks.
- Give yourself a pat on the back knowing that you’ve participated in a team building activity that closely aligns with the NHS Five Pillars of Wellbeing. (Read more.)
- We support charities and not-for-profit organisations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.
The Case of Colombia’s Finest – 2 hours
With secret stop – 2.5 hours
Will Breaker – 1 – 1.5 hours
With secret stop – 1.5 – 2 hours
Group self-guided Hunt: £22 per person
Hosted Hunt (optional): +£250
Secret stop for a tipple: £payable at venue
A Hosted City Hunt includes:
- A StreetHunt Games host to greet the teams at the start and be on hand throughout.
- A memento video of the event (if desired).
- A team ranking on completion (for the competitive ones out there to know how they did against the rest of the team!)
- We can organise prizes for the winning team tied to the theme of the game and announce the winner at the end.
- Discounts on food and drink at our partner venues e.g. Harrild & Sons – which we’ll help book for you (before or after the game).
- Find out more by emailing us at email@example.com
Great for a work social! Annaliza and the team at StreetHunt helped us organise a team-building activity for a Big 4 department of 50 people. The whole event was exciting, entertaining and so easy to run. The game tech worked brilliantly and we were all allocated into teams with a prize at the end. Definitely suitable for a work social ending in the pub or at a restaurant and everyone had a great time! Cannot recommend it enough!
We split into two teams for a team-building activity and had a fantastic time – a challenging and competitive game! It was great to take the time to experience the streets we so often walk blindly down. I think we all have a renewed appreciation for the history and beauty of London.
My work team had an absolutely brilliant time on our hunt! This is such a creative and well-executed idea – the tech worked perfectly, the clues were just the right amount of tricky, we covered a great amount of territory and discovered all sorts of hidden treasures of the city, and we had so, so, SO much fun. Can’t wait to try out future hunts in other locations.
See more Google reviews here.
What an amazing afternoon spent with my team. Such a fabulous way to incorporate a team-building activity with getting out in the outdoors and experiencing London at its best. Thank you StreetHunt! Will definitely do it again!
See more TripAdvisor Reviews here